The Godnapping
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest Meeting (Estelle and Gerbil)

3 posters

Go down

Quest Meeting (Estelle and Gerbil) Empty Quest Meeting (Estelle and Gerbil)

Post  whitney1a Wed May 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Whitney was getting impaitent. Chiron had called the meeting for the potential new quest to start fifteen minutes ago!

Last edited by whitney1a on Sat May 19, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Godly Favor : 818

Character sheet
Name: Whitney Joseph Ahn
Health:
Quest Meeting (Estelle and Gerbil) Left_bar_bleue200/200Quest Meeting (Estelle and Gerbil) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Items:

https://percyjackson2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Quest Meeting (Estelle and Gerbil) Empty Re: Quest Meeting (Estelle and Gerbil)

Post  artemisfowl18 Thu May 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Estelle strolled in, casually,without a sound 'Hey'she said to whitney. she slid Silverstag out of her 'ring' and inspected it.'Where's Gerbil guy?'she asked carelessly as she shrunk her sword back into a ring and patted her jaguar.'This girl's ready to go'she sat down as her jaguar purred. The jaguar growled at whitney, and Estelle told her that he was not an enemy, just a kid. Selina, the jaguar, showed that she understood. As she noticed Whitney's face expression change, she assured him 'Selina's harmless. As long as you are not an enemy, that is. And you do not want to be her enemy, or mine neither' she started talking to Selina again.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Godly Favor : 681

Character sheet
Name: Estelle Shadeslayer
Health:
Quest Meeting (Estelle and Gerbil) Left_bar_bleue200/200Quest Meeting (Estelle and Gerbil) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Sat May 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Whitney stared at the jaguar for a few seconds, before saying:

"He's probably, well, I don't know. Chiron?"

"No clue. Perhaps we should just give him about ten more minutes, before we start without him?"

OOC: Note that only I can RP Chiron. Oh yeah, Gerbil's charrie's name is Sara.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  Wardog Sat May 19, 2012 3:53 pm

ooc sorry my internet was cut off.

Sara ran into the room making a grand entrance buy tripping on the carpet, knocking over a stuffed creature of some sort witch then spilled hot coffee over Chiron's Lapp.
" Sorry i was delayed some Sater stole my knickers." She admitted pulling her self to to her tiny height.
Wardog
Wardog

Godly Favor : 66

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Sat May 19, 2012 4:12 pm

"That's special." Said Whitney with a roll of his eyes. "Anyway, Chiron here wanted to call us here for a potenial quest. Chiron?"

"Yes? Oh sorry, wasn't paying attention. Anyway, there has been some... disturbances between the gods. Eros has been kidnapped. His kidnapping had occured right after an argument between Aphrodite and Dyonisis. After some seaweed was found on the crime scene, Poseidon went missing. We need a quest to help find the missing gods. Are you up for that?"

"Sure."

OOC: Spell check is down on my computer, sorry about that.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Sun May 20, 2012 1:15 am

'Well, yes, if this does not involve a whole bunch of romantic drama, that is. If I may, I note that on the outside that it looks like Dionysus and Poseidon has planned it together.And it is more probable because Eros is Aphrodite's son. But seaweed on the scene-anyone could do that.And plus, I'm pretty sure that the quest might kind of differ if we know what the two were arguing about.' Estelle said. 'And another thing to ask. Did the other gods look for those gods? Where did they look? I mean, It could be a ton of help if we knew where to not look, If you catch my drift.' ' Selina agrees, too' she added. 'And if Poseidon and Dionysus were in this together, why would Dionysus pick up the seaweed at the place? He would have kept quiet, you know' she said smartly, suitable for an Athena kid. She crossed her long legs and drummed her fingernails on the table.'Oh, one final question. Why would gods kidnap each other, if they did?'
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Mon May 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Posting as Chiron:

"Well, Aphrodite has sent some of her minions to look around the Central American area, and Psyche to the Canadian and Alaskan regions, don't ask me why, she just has a hunch, Amphrite is looking in the Pacific and the islands within it, and Trition in the coastal regions of this conteint. Apollo is watching carefully over the rest of North America, as is Artemis. So, it is best that you head to the palaces of Olympipus before looking in reigons other than thoose. As for seaweed, most of the people looking believe it was a clue to the next abductee." Chrion responded. ."And also. Why would Poseidon and Dyonisis want to fake an abduction together?"

An Iris message popped up on the water next to him.

"Oh no... Bad news everyone. Athena has just been taken"
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Tue May 22, 2012 12:33 am

Estelle bolted out of her chair, startling Silena and causing her to growl lowly.'Mother? No, she is not the godess to go on without a perfect plan and strategy. Lemme see that.' Looking at the message with anger,she murmured.'That something who kidnapped her will be very, very sorry. Come on. We need a plan.'she thought and thought.'But thing is, Chron, it is likely that the gods will not welcome our visit. I vote that we go to Asia. Mother is likely to have gone to asia, which is the opposite side of the Earth from her throne. And.. I just have a hunch we need to go there. And my hunches are nearly always right. Plus, Korea is my homeland. I am strong there. What do you think?'She calmed herself surprisingly quickly,but the look of determination and hate still remained in her black eyes. She stroked Silena's fur, sitting back down.

Last edited by annabeth18 on Tue May 22, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Tue May 22, 2012 12:38 am

Whitney RP:

"Well," he choose his words carefully, "don't you think it would be better to see the scene of the crime, and maybe look for clues? Besides, Athena isnt the only one missing. My dad is missing to. And Mr. D is gone. Perhaps we should investigate a little bit first? Besides, I have a drivers license."
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Tue May 22, 2012 12:42 am

'The crime scene...okay, but I get to look at it first. I do not need anyone to mess with the clues until I have a close look at it.'She searched her pockets.'Here it is,.'she said, taking out a professional detective set.'Good thing I have these. Do gods have fingerprints?'she asked.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Tue May 22, 2012 12:44 am

"first of all, you can go in first, but we all look around together. Second, no. Gods don't even have DNA" he rapid-firedly responded, "And also, Africa is on the other side of the world. And so is Australia. And New Zealand. And eastern Europe. And some reigions of Antartica. Also, Greece's influence only stretches so far, and it would have to be someone extremely powerful, probably a god, or other deity, to kidnap Poseiden, Eros, Athena, and Mr, D."
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Tue May 22, 2012 3:44 am

Estelle was beginning to get annoyed. 'Okay, I'll spill the beans. I had a dream, all right? That's why we need to go to Asia after analyzing the crime. And did it ever occur to you, that, the kidnapper were many individuals?' She sighed. Selina growled defensively. 't's all right, Selina. I need to tell them about the dream anyways'Estelle told her. 'Okay. The dream was like this. I was nowhere, you see. Just..darkness. Then I was sudenly in a familiar place. Then I remembered that it was a place I had crossed, most likely in the Himalayas, during.. you know. I recognized it because of the mountains. A owl told me, 'she's here'. I wanted to ask who she is, and where exactly I am, and who the owl was, but then.. I woke. That's why we need to go to Asia. Don't you get it? Athena could be there.' She checked that she had plenty of drachmas and other supplies.'What are we doing here, anyways? Every second time goes by, one clue disappears. Our first place to go is Olympus, isn't it? Let's get there first.' Selina purred content. 'Meet me in 10 minutes.' She started to head towards the cabins. She turned back. 'oh and whitney, we are not even sure that Poseidon, Athena and the others were "kidnapped". It is unlikely, but there is a chance that they where not. And we must consider all chances at the moment. So, see you guys soon.' She gestured at Silena to follow her and started to walk again.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Tue May 22, 2012 10:24 pm

OOC: Estelle, can you please just stop making it so difficult to convince you that they've been kidnapped!

"Estelle, you realize that all the indivuals would have to be very powerful if there were many, right? And how can you be sure it is the Himalyas! We don't even have a prophecy yet! in fact, I'm going to get one right now!"

Whitney stormed out.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Wed May 23, 2012 1:27 am

OOC: Sorry, I tend to do that when I get a bit annoyed, and that was posted when I was annoyed because of my sister Razz. lol!

Estelle shrugged.'Fine.'She called after him. 'But remember, my mom is there, too. Not just your dad. I'd like you to be careful with her "life", please.' she called.
Then she muttered to herself. Whitney could not hear it, but she said 'We really shouldn't be fighting right now, before the quest even starts' so that Chiron could barely hear her.She watched silena as she licked herself(Silena, that is.). She almost smiled. Almost.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 am

Whitney strolled back in.
"Estelle, there are cracks in the ceiling, so I could hear, and I totally agree. anyway here's the Prophecy:

Three shall soar
The trident, the owl, and the wave
Shall climb the cow, and the tall one
To find the deadly ones."

OOC: Heads up: Whitney's going to think the cow refers to mount cowcow in New Zealand, and the tall one refers to Mt. Olympus.

Last edited by whitney1a on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Wed May 23, 2012 1:42 am

'Okay. The symbols are obviously us three. If not.. I do not know who. The tall one.. it doesn't neccessarily have to be a mountain, does it? And..the deadly ones do not seem good. But what good is there with tampering with a prophecy? It is bound to happen.' Estelle shrugged, satisfied with her analyzing.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Wed May 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Well, first things first, let's check out Mt. Olympus, in consenus with that everyone?"
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Okay since Gerbil has been inactive, Lily may join as the questeer instead. Sorry Gerb.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Wed May 23, 2012 11:56 pm

(( You mean Lily Johnson?))

Estelle nodded and stood up again.'Let's go' she said, making Selina stand up.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Thu May 24, 2012 12:06 am

OOC: Yeah. I'll send her a PM. Can you make a topic at mt. Olympus, we'll start withe Eros's place.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  Wardog Thu May 24, 2012 12:17 pm

ooc sorry been busy.

Sara was sitting quietly listening she didn't like meetings she wasn't much of a talker.
Wardog
Wardog

Godly Favor : 66

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Gerbil, you're off the quest.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down